The Northwest Naturals Expo Hair Show will have a judging panel of both Professional Stylists and Seattle Movers/Shakers. Competitors will be judged on unique design, difficulty and showmanship. The theme for the competition: ‘Out of this World’ so keep that in mind with your hair creations.
PLEASE NOTE: The competition fee includes a one-day expo hall entry for the salon/hair school team (up to 5 complimentary Expo passes) and their models (4 models).
Model Release forms must be completed and turned in prior/at check in. Check- in starts at 8am. Show starts at 12:30pm on 4/22/18. There is a staging/prep area for stylists to prep the models for the show.
OVERALL HAIR SHOW RULES
1. All contestants must bring 4 live models in order to participate in competition. The competition fee includes a one-day exhibit hall entry for the competitor(up to 5 complimentary Expo passes) and 4 models. Competitor numbers will be given to all participating salons/hair schools once confirmed and checked in at the registration area.
2. Stylists can prep models hair prior to arriving to the venue. There is a staging/prep area at the venue as well. Please bring any/all materials you need to get your models ready. Chairs are provided for the prep station.
3. All contestants must check in at the registration area at least 2 hours prior to the show. If contestant is late, they will forfeit their place in the competition and their paid entry fee or fees. Please look for “Check In” when you arrive to the Renton Pavilion.
4. The Show Order will be available at check-in with changes if needed.
5. Music for your Model hair showcase to be emailed to NWNaturalsExpo@gmail.com no later than 48hrs prior to the show.
*ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT THE VENUE BY 10AM at the latest.